Want to live a better life? Want to feel better? Want to live longer, look younger, have more energy? There are a few simple things anyone can do to live happier, healthier, and have an abundance of energy.
Vitamin D. Comes from milk? Vitamin supplements? HMMM. Not so fast, that’s not the way God designed you. Vitamin D is something your body creates naturally as long as you get 20 minutes of sun every day, preferably at 10 AM in the morning.
Benefits of daily sunlight:
- If you get real sunlight – (20 minutes worth for caucasians, between 10AM and 3,) it helps regulate your natural circadian rhythm. (You will feel tired at night; sleep deeply and restfully; and wake up refreshed and have more energy.)
- You will feel happier.
- You will have a more-efficient metabolism.
- You will be healthier.
Are you game? Want to give it a try? Want more energy?
Want to cure malaise? Melancholy? Depression?
Here is a simple plan to totally transform your life. Start simply – no need for a radical change in diet or to begin a transformative exercise regiment – do these seven simple things as a daily habit:
- Get 20 minutes of sun every morning.
- Stay fully hydrated. Drink water!
- Eat slowly, chew and enjoy each bite.
- Breathe deeply; hold it; exhale deeply.
- Maintain a good posture.
- Take a 5-minute walk, or do some equivalent amount of exercise every day.
- Smile, force yourself if need be. (Releases positive chemicals in your brain.)
Train yourself to do these seven simple things as a habit; watch the results! You create your own reality.