The skill-set of millionaires. (Assume work ethic.)
- Reading people.
- Sharing the wealth — wealth is created by lots of people — be generous with your employees, investors, etc–
- Leverage. The sooner you learn you need a team is when you start scaling at a large pace. Delegate. Manage. Crowdsource.
- Energy management. What can I do to increase my energy?
- How to problem solve — process issues.
- Time management. How to conserve wasted time. How to make conversations shorter, but still be effective.
- How to manage money. Cash flow. Accounting.
- Aggressively patient. (Faith that seeds will grow — so you KEEP planting seeds constantly, (not watching a few seeds grow.)
- Always be improving. CANSI. Be like a child.
Bonus: assess your weaknesses — and find ways to improve.