Pleasure/pain motivation — sacral chakra. This recording is from Tony Robbins Personal Power II.
Steps for wealth:
- Realize you are already blessed. You are already wealthy. Be grateful. Like attracts like — (Law of attraction.) It is right to be rich. It is right to desire wealth. See the wealth all around you. Now, see the wealth around you increasing exponentially.
- Desire to make others wealthy as well. (Microsoft millionaires.)
- Link pleasure to attaining wealth.
- Link pain to not attaining wealth.
- What are you missing out on for not being wealthy right now? What have you missed out on? Write for 2.5 minutes at least. Make it hurt. Feel the pain.
- What do you think of when you think of money? Write for 60 seconds. Simple thoughts. Ideas.
- What negative things have you heard/learned about money growing up? Write for 2 minutes. Phrases. Sayings. Themes to movies/books. ETC.
- How would your life be better with unlimited wealth?
- Ridicule your limiting ideas/phrases/beliefs.
- Money is a measure of the value you create for others.
- In order to become wealthy, live in an attitude of gratitude. Feel the abundance. (Law of attraction.)
- Give more than you expect in return. (Karmic law.) It will come back to you — the universe does not leave debts. It will balance, and then some.
- Decide what you want — come up with a number, a big fucking number. Avalanches of abundance.
- Condition your mind for wealth daily. Reticular activating system.
- Get some role models — Find a vehicle for your wealth. What do you love to do? How can you get investors? How could you do it massively and intelligently?
- Be a giver. You need to deserve wealth! Three principles: 1. Give ten percent of your earnings minimum away. 2. Take ten percent to reduce debt. 3. Take ten percent to invest.
- Create experiences that create joy for yourself and others. Reward the dummy.
Tony’s wealth concussion:
“God’s wealth is circulating in my life —
His wealth flows to me in avalanches of abundance —
all my needs, desires, and goals are met instantaneously,
for I am one with God, and God is Everything!”
Create new anchors.
There’s more than enough!
Set your thermostat high!
Repetition is the mother of skill.
For the next ten days, every morning when you wake up, write 3 ideas on how to make money.